Saturday, December 15, 2012

And here are the lucky winners

I have a new found respect for movie actors (not stage actors, mind you).  Being in front of a camera makes you self conscious in a way being in front of an audience does not.  I can see why Arnold stuck to one liners! 

Anyhooo... last week, I asked via a video blog to send in your questions on all things batteries.  The response was infinitely better than I expected (ponder that sentence for a second and you will see two ways to interpret that). I answered a few of the questions.  

The questions were all very interesting ranging from how we can make a battery that is five time better and five times cheaper to how one can become a battery scientist (start a blog?). 

The clip with the answers is below.  I assume there will be followups.  You can post them in the comments and I will answer them.  It may be during the Holiday break, but I will answer them.  






Venkat

No comments:

Post a Comment